So, I haven't blogged in a while b/c we haven't made much progress. We finally sent in the majority of our dossier paperwork to Kate on Saturday. We're just waiting on our home study to be typed up and sent to CIS. Then we'll wait for a fingerprint appointment and finally our last piece of paperwork, the I-171H ( I think that's what it's called). I'm really not so sure how long this could take. A few weeks to several months. After that we'll be officially waitlisted. The wait now for a referral is 3-5 months but that could change at any time. Still, it feels good to pretty much be done with our part of the paperwork. I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since we began the process. Thanks to all the people who wrote our reference letters and to Jackie our wonderful notary extraordinaire! You Rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment