Oh, yay! He is so happy and SO silly, Bev. What fun y'all must be having! It was special to seem him with your folks too. Wow.
I was talking to Lauren last night and she mentioned the shower (and how handsome Ephrem is in person) so I was hoping there would be some new pics up.
Hope to catch up with you soon and hear more about everything!
Bevan, Ephram looks like a very happy and healthy little guy. We are so excited for you. We leave on Saturday to go get Kebeb!!!!!! Continuing to pray for you all that your transitions are going well.
June 3rd, 2008: Our 2 Year Anniversary! We can officially begin the adoption process June 4th, 2008: Complete initial Gladney Application online June 26th, 2008: Phone Orientation June 27th, 2008: Sent off I-600A July 8th, 2008: Received Official Gladney Application July 16th, 2008: Sent Part 1 of Gladney App. and began working with KBS Dossiers July 17th, 2008: Received I-600A Receipt July 23rd, 2008: Sent Parts 2&3 of Gladney App. minus health forms July 31st, 2008: FBI Fingerprints Taken August 1st, 2008: Homestudy August 4th, 2008: Doctor's Appt. August 5th, 2008: Sent last piece of paperwork to Gladney October 7th,2008: Gladney Approved October 22nd, 2008: Received CIS fingerprint appointment October 31st, 2008: CIS Fingerprint Appointment December 3rd, 2008: Received I-171H December 12th, 2008: Officially on the Waitlist April 2nd, 2009 4:59pm: Referral! April 15th, 2009: Received Court Date: April 23rd
2 comments:
Oh, yay! He is so happy and SO silly, Bev. What fun y'all must be having! It was special to seem him with your folks too. Wow.
I was talking to Lauren last night and she mentioned the shower (and how handsome Ephrem is in person) so I was hoping there would be some new pics up.
Hope to catch up with you soon and hear more about everything!
Love, Keli
Bevan,
Ephram looks like a very happy and healthy little guy. We are so excited for you. We leave on Saturday to go get Kebeb!!!!!! Continuing to pray for you all that your transitions are going well.
Post a Comment