Saturday, October 13, 2012

Georgia is 18 Months!

I CAN'T believe you are 18 months. You are growing up too fast. We love you so much!
You weigh 20lbs. which is still on the small side but the doctor decided it was enough of a gain so no special weight adding drinks! Yay!

Favorite foods: CHEESE! Need I say more? Goldfish, Pirate's Booty, Milk

Stuff you sometimes eat: Toast with butter, cereal, yogurt, watermelon, grapes, Fiber One Bar, quesadilla (cheese only) grilled cheese (seeing a trend here?)

Words (well phrases you say): "I too!" (you want to do EVERYTHING your Bubba does, includind drink yogurt out of the little plastic cup with no top. "Stop" you say this to Bubba all the time or if I am doing something you don't like such as wiping your nose or changing your diaper. "Let's go!"
"I want the other kind" (diaper rash cream) "Where are you?" (so stinkin' cute.) and a million other things.

Other stuff you do: You know all of your animal sounds, LOVE books, will only wear clothes with Elmo, dogs and cats on them (for the most part), love to dance, love to watch Barney, Elmo, Little Bill and "Pets" (Wonder Pets). You've started saying no and throwing some fits when you don't get your way. Where could you have gotten that from? Ahem...

School: You started school a few weeks ago and I think you like it. You cry when I drop you off but your teachers say you stop pretty soon afterwards. Your teachers always say, "How could so much attitude come from such a tiny thing?" They tell me you are the only one in your class that knows and calls them by their names and make funny comments like "Traudel go pee pee" when Ms. Truadel went to use the restroom.

You are so funny and such a PLEASURE to be around. We love you so much and we are so proud of you!

No comments: