June 3rd, 2008: Our 2 Year Anniversary! We can officially begin the adoption process June 4th, 2008: Complete initial Gladney Application online June 26th, 2008: Phone Orientation June 27th, 2008: Sent off I-600A July 8th, 2008: Received Official Gladney Application July 16th, 2008: Sent Part 1 of Gladney App. and began working with KBS Dossiers July 17th, 2008: Received I-600A Receipt July 23rd, 2008: Sent Parts 2&3 of Gladney App. minus health forms July 31st, 2008: FBI Fingerprints Taken August 1st, 2008: Homestudy August 4th, 2008: Doctor's Appt. August 5th, 2008: Sent last piece of paperwork to Gladney October 7th,2008: Gladney Approved October 22nd, 2008: Received CIS fingerprint appointment October 31st, 2008: CIS Fingerprint Appointment December 3rd, 2008: Received I-171H December 12th, 2008: Officially on the Waitlist April 2nd, 2009 4:59pm: Referral! April 15th, 2009: Received Court Date: April 23rd
1 comment:
I love the pictures. too cute!
Post a Comment