We got our referral and he is 17 months old. You were right about feeling it coming and praying non stop the the weeks just before the call. When you get caught up can you please email me so that I can shoot you a picture of him to see if you have any of him from your trip. Our little men may have been friends! karenladrach@yahoo.com
June 3rd, 2008: Our 2 Year Anniversary! We can officially begin the adoption process June 4th, 2008: Complete initial Gladney Application online June 26th, 2008: Phone Orientation June 27th, 2008: Sent off I-600A July 8th, 2008: Received Official Gladney Application July 16th, 2008: Sent Part 1 of Gladney App. and began working with KBS Dossiers July 17th, 2008: Received I-600A Receipt July 23rd, 2008: Sent Parts 2&3 of Gladney App. minus health forms July 31st, 2008: FBI Fingerprints Taken August 1st, 2008: Homestudy August 4th, 2008: Doctor's Appt. August 5th, 2008: Sent last piece of paperwork to Gladney October 7th,2008: Gladney Approved October 22nd, 2008: Received CIS fingerprint appointment October 31st, 2008: CIS Fingerprint Appointment December 3rd, 2008: Received I-171H December 12th, 2008: Officially on the Waitlist April 2nd, 2009 4:59pm: Referral! April 15th, 2009: Received Court Date: April 23rd
5 comments:
Wow!!! Looks like you've been busy. Happy travels. I'll look forward to seeing the photos of all of you together.
Congratulations for you all! How exciting.
So exciting, Bevan! Can't wait to see the pictures!
are you home yet? I am dieing to see pictures! love,
Jenny Ford
We got our referral and he is 17 months old. You were right about feeling it coming and praying non stop the the weeks just before the call. When you get caught up can you please email me so that I can shoot you a picture of him to see if you have any of him from your trip. Our little men may have been friends!
karenladrach@yahoo.com
Post a Comment