Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 comments:

Journey to Jaden said...

Question for you:) We have court this week and I had a question asked of me from another family about to go to court that i was hoping you could help me with... Did you go to the care center to meet your child for the first time ir did he come to you? And did he stay with you from that point on or did you leave him to sleep at the care center the first few nights? I never concidered doing anything like that but now wonder if that's what others do?? I can be emailed at karen_ladrach@adp.com
thanks!

Chris and Dawn said...

Hi Bevan! Thanks for the offer to look for pics of E. My e-mail address is dmichelc@aol.com if can send me your e-mail address. I appreciate it! Hope you guys are doing well! Love seeing pics of sweet Ephrem!

Sparkz said...

I love the cake, its so cool. The pictures are great. Its fun to see him home! Looks like you're having lots of fun with him.